Today, all the mobile phones have a storage component soldered on their motherboard. This is a memory chip. This memory chip content can be recovered with our tools and engineers.
Most of times, a second storage unit can be added to the phone (when possible): A micro SD or mini SD card. These can also be recovered.
With our tools or a clean room recovery, our engineers are able to get your lost data back from your phone.
SOS Data Recovery also provides various data recovery services for the following media :
- Data recovery on Memory Stick
- Data recovery on Flash Memory Card
- Data recovery on USB flash disk
- Hard disks data recovery
- RAID system data recovery
- Other types of data recovery