SOS DATA RECOVERY is a digital format (the Media) computer data recovery service provided by TESWEB SA (hereinafter the Service) to the Customer.
Considered to be confidential information within the meaning of this agreement is all information contained on the Media provided by the Customer, without exception.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
As part of the Service, TESWEB SA, including all of its employees and any of its contractors is committed to :
- Access and handle the confidential information with due diligence to maintain its status.
- Renounce any use or direct or indirect processing of such information for any other purpose than that for which it was provided by the customer.
- Make the confidential information available only to those employees who must necessarily process it and who will always be subject to these confidentiality provisions.
- After fulfillment of the contract, destroy all information belonging to the Customer without restriction.
- Provide the information and data only to the person named on the contract by the Customer.
VALIDITY, SCOPE AND TERM
This Agreement takes effect upon signature by the Parties, but not later than the date the Customer provides the Media to TESWEB SA.
The confidentiality and data protection obligations shall continue to apply even after termination of this contract.
PENALTY CLAUSE AND DAMAGES
In the event of violation of the confidentiality clause, TESWEB SA will be liable for a lump sum payment of 20,000 CHF / 14,000 Euros.
The payment of the penalty clause does not release TESWEB SA from the obligations arising out of this Agreement.
The Contracting Parties agree to submit any dispute arising under this contract to Swiss law exclusively.
Neuchâtel, 19 août 2016